I recently asked my Twitter followers what kinds of products they wished they had seen more of in their neighborhood teacher stores this back-to-school season. Their answers were right on the money! Here are a few:
- materials that make students truly think--which helps them understand, not just memorize.
- no more "stuff" for the sake of providing kids with stuff--materials that really help kids build and use their imaginations.
- no more rote flash cards and worksheets! Step. It. Up.
- real professional development books, fewer "old school" fill-in-the-blank workbooks
- tools that are compatible with interactive white boards
Wanna follow me on Twitter, too? http://twitter.com/WendyZZZZZZZZZZ